• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff [Redacted], Please resign.

pinochadeac

Reaction score
Sincerely,
Wake Forest fans

2/2 - Petition Started!
Go to http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/[Redacted]-resign/ to sign it.

Last edited:
Maybe we can get a petition going and send it to Wellman? Not that he would listen, but fuck, we gotta do something to let him know this shitshow is not okay.

I hope no clowns get on his daughter about the coaching ineptitude of Mr. [Redacted].

That said, that guy should resign for her sake.

Buzz even makes Staak look like a good coach.

I will sign any petition with my deacon club number and full address.. Can this site handle forms? You could collect the info privately and then send the entire list to Ron.

He should. His team just lost the most embarassing game in years and I doubt anyone in our fanbase still supports him.

cGgZA.jpg

Make it happen Mr. Wellman. The reputation of our program is suffering irreparable harm and we will do fine (certainly no worse) with interim coaches rest of the year.

Aint gonna happen. Aint getting fired. Will get two years with the class he put together.

No shit he won't get fired. Thus, we need to appeal to him directly to resign. It is the most humane thing to do at this point.

No shit he won't get fired. Thus, we need to appeal to him directly to resign. It is the most humane thing to do at this point.

This won't happen either. Buzz is one of the most passive guys I have ever seen as a major college basketball coach. He is absolutely clueless.

This petition... Could it be done with a Google form/doc and attached to a thread?

Back