• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Does Wake losing affect your enjoyment of UNC losing?

PhDeac

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
Reaction score
Just wondering.

I'm still upset about the game, but I am glad to see what is going down in Tallahassee.

it used to. With the current state of our program, I expect a loss nearly every game. So this UNC pounding is awesome.

This is cheering me up.

How much of an overrated ship bag coach is Roy toy? I hate him more than any coach in college bball. He never had to work his way up the coaching ranks as a head coach and start at a small school or mid major. He has been the head coach of 2 of the top 5 programs in NCAA history. Those two schools jerseys recruit themselves and for all the NBA players that have played under him for nearly 25 years, to not have about 5 National titles, is a joke. I hate that guy with every bone in my existence.

Don't really care about any other results including UNC or Duke. We suck, so basically college BB doesn't exist.

Definitely makes it a tad easier to stomach. At this point, I want to forget our game ever happened....and this is a good distraction.

I expected us to lose but not the way we did...

If this was a close loss I might not thnnk it wasn't as much fun, but this :)

No, because win or lose, Carolina will shake it off and still have a great year.

And we will still be god awful.

just wondering what Vitale would say if he said our gut-busting effort against State?

It's not just us. It's also the rest of the ACC being so bad. UVA is alright. That's it outside of Carolina and Dick. I find myself watching less and less college hoops as each year passes.

Not at all...nothing takes away the enjoyment of watching UNC-ch lose especially getting blown out.

Back