• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will Travis be available for Duke?

VaDeac

Reaction score
???????

After all, its the difference between merely getting our ass kicked and something historically awful.

Good to hear. However, "historically awful" is not completely off the table for those waging bets at home.

Eh Duke will sleepwalk through and win by 30. Score will probably be similar to today.

The guys will come out and fight hard simply because it is at Cameron. Coaches don't even need to motivate players for games like this.

We still get curb stomped by the final buzzer, but we will keep it "respectable" for a while. I'm guessing around the 2nd TV timeout in the 2nd half is when they will start to pull away and make it a blowout.

duke will sleepwalk and we will play up, which will keep it semi respectable

respectable? maybe. the problem is wojo and chrissy will be telling their guys "nc state held them to 40. what are you going to do?"

and don't forget we have a new culture. acc lets him play? maybe bzz and ronnie sit him to show they don't tolerate that sh!t (hard work, effort, desire, no quite attitude) don't forget every excuse gives them another... excuse.

and don't forget we have a new culture. acc lets him play? maybe bzz and ronnie sit him to show they don't tolerate that sh!t (hard work, effort, desire, no quite attitude) don't forget every excuse gives them another... excuse.

How incredibly witty of you :tard: I assume you would like to be just like the OSU/SMU/UNC football programs right?

Probably play out like it did last year but with an extra 10 points on the margin (Cameron effect).

How incredibly witty of you :tard: I assume you would like to be just like the OSU/SMU/UNC football programs right?

Completely off base post.

Whatever you think of the players he recruited, Dino didn't cheat to get them to come or to stay.

The guys will come out and fight hard simply because it is at Cameron. Coaches don't even need to motivate players for games like this.

We still get curb stomped by the final buzzer, but we will keep it "respectable" for a while. I'm guessing around the 2nd TV timeout in the 2nd half is when they will start to pull away and make it a blowout.

Despite all the coach K hate I fully expect him to hold back some towards the end and keep it under a 30pt win. After all he does have to come here to play later in the season. Once he gets here I think Duke will wear out our nets.

Whatever you think of the players he recruited, Dino didn't cheat to get them to come or to stay.

Yea that was poorly worded, didn't mean to imply that he did that at all. But if you think those programs (SMU was a bit much to be included) had a "culture" that is one other than a "win and we don't care what you do" type moto then that is also off base. Just hope WF gets back to the point where this isn't an issue anymore and winning with class and integrity is the norm.

Yea that was poorly worded, didn't mean to imply that he did that at all. But if you think those programs (SMU was a bit much to be included) had a "culture" that is one other than a "win and we don't care what you do" type moto then that is also off base. Just hope WF gets back to the point where this isn't an issue anymore and winning with class and integrity is the norm.

We were never even close to SMU/OSU/UNC territory and to suggest otherwise is an affront to Dino and to the players.

We were never even close to SMU/OSU/UNC territory and to suggest otherwise is an affront to Dino and to the players.

I never said WF was. I insinuated, rightly or wrongly, that the poster I quoted would rather WF be morally like those programs than where the program is now.

No he just recruited a bunch of thugs, kind of kept up what Skip had started. A lot of offense, no basketball IQ and no heart or defense [ except for CP3 ]

I was gonna add the tag "grumpy old men bag on dead man" but it was too many characters.

Back