• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Third best player on the basketball team?

Third best player is...

• Total voters
Hard to say for certain because these guys, as individuals as well as collectively, are so bloomin inconsistent. I think the current answer is Ty, so that's how I voted, but with this crew you could ask me again in a week and the answer might be different.

Right now, I don't think it is Ty; but I think Ty has the greatest capacity to make a major difference in this team....yet, time is running out.

I was close between Nikita and Ty. If Ty becomes more consistent, it will be him, but Nikita does a lot of the little things that help a team that don't show up on a stat sheet and are forgotten due to some bad plays.

So maybe third best isn't really Nikita, but he would be third most important.

The fact that Nikita may in fact win this poll is the reason why Wake is so bad.
I yell during the game "get him out of there" meaning Nikita and and Tony, and quickly realize there is no one to take their place.

In the long run, Chase Fisher will be the 3rd guy IMO. Right now, I would vote for Coach Larue.

This one was tough. I think Chase will end up being the best player on our roster (outside of Travis and CJ of course), but right now he's just showing flashes. Tony has his moments also, but he fills in his good plays with mind-boggling mental errors. Ty was a tempting choice, and I'm very impressed with his effort and progress this season, but he needs to show me a little more offensively. I voted Nikita because he has a decent shot, can post up, can take his man off the dribble, and hustles hard on both ends of the court. However, like everyone else on the team, he's very inconsistent. But the tools are there for him to be a pretty good player, and I think him being a 5th year senior has allowed him to be a little more comfortable than the other options.

Certainly not the right thread for this but Green had one really impressive post move late in the game (incredibly small sample size, I know) that makes me think if he works hard on strength conditioning he will be able to contribute something down the line.

I think the answer to this question is probably Nikita.

I voted Ty because of the size and length that he brings (even if he doesn't use it all that well) but could easily have gone with Nikita for the same reasons. However, the fact that these are our choices for our 3rd best players made me lol and smh at the same time

Equally as tough: "Who is the worst rotation player?"

That's not tough. The answer is Green because he doesn't really do anything

I don't consider Green or Fields really rotation players as they only get spot minutes.

The thought that I had to expend in thinking about the poll tells me just how bad Wake is this year.

Back