• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Radio show on Tuesday this week.

wfunme

Reaction score
Bzzz should get some interesting callers.

1. He'll get hammered for saying postgame that he didn't know why we played so poorly - bc fans and media had some pretty good ideas, and several articles have since been written about it. Does he know now?

2. Do you prefer Century 21 or Remax?

3. What were you saying to yourself in now famous game gif. I have money on "FML."

I propose a different approach. No callers this week, sometimes apathy speaks the loudest, or even better yet somebody call and ignore [Redacted] and ask Stan about football recruiting.

I predict "You have a good night, BUDDY!" to make another appearance during tomorrow evening's show.

:(

Honestly, who cares? Has he ever said anything of value? Just marking time til he's gone.

I will be surprised if there are many callers, and stunned if there are any confrontational ones. It takes a combination of courage and dissatisfaction to do the latter, and I havent seen that combination in many folks.

The Joel was dead Saturday. Fans didnt feel enough emotion to even boo, or much worse, oppose the WOLF-PACK cheer that echoed throughout the Joel during the second half.

Which was the worst loss PC at home, Wofford at home, UNCW in Greensboro, State at home by 40, or GT on the road when we only scored 37 points? Can you give us some analysis coach?

I will be surprised if there are many callers, and stunned if there are any confrontational ones. It takes a combination of courage and dissatisfaction to do the latter, and I havent seen that combination in many folks..

Shots fired.

That is crazy! What were they "protesting"?

I think this happened after the Occupy protesters got pepper sprayed by the campus cops in November ......remember the 4-5 people sitting on the sidewalk that wouldn't move, even after being warned that they would be sprayed? They said 'go ahead' and they did.

I will be surprised if there are many callers, and stunned if there are any confrontational ones. It takes a combination of courage and dissatisfaction to do the latter, and I havent seen that combination in many folks.

The Joel was dead Saturday. Fans didnt feel enough emotion to even boo, or much worse, oppose the WOLF-PACK cheer that echoed throughout the Joel during the second half.

Dan Bonner commented several times how quiet it was in the Joel.

Anyone care to report on how it went?

I caught a few minutes of the show and it was amazingly cordial from the same few callers- Vernon in Winston and the little old lady from Raleigh professed their undying love for Bzz and it was even heard that Bzz "keep up the good work." :eek:

Back