• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mizzou Basketball

JKW385

Reaction score
I'm sure this is a Haas, but it's crazy that Missouri's staff includes Frank Haith, Ernie Nestor, Tim Fuller, and Tony Hanson. All former Deacs assistants and/or DBOs.

Most of these guys would be better than our current HC.

It seems there are not many coaches from history, dead or alive, that when mentioned will not be preferred to Bz at this point.

I'm sure this is a Haas, but it's crazy that Missouri's staff includes Frank Haith, Ernie Nestor, Tim Fuller, and Tony Hanson. All former Deacs assistants and/or DBOs.

Tony Hanson was neither.

Frank is a nice guy and I wish him nothing but luck. However in seven seasons he never finished higher than a tie for fifth in the ACC. He had an ACC winning percent of .384.

He was left a stacked team at Mizzou. Let's see what happens in a couple of years.

Frank is a nice guy and I wish him nothing but luck. However in seven seasons he never finished higher than a tie for fifth in the ACC. He had an ACC winning percent of .384.

He was left a stacked team at Mizzou. Let's see what happens in a couple of years.

You try winning at Miami in the ACC in basketball. He was left a good squad at Mizzou but their only true big man is out with injury. Do you think he was left top five talent?

They are frauds. Haith is a terrible coach and he'll have them back to mediocrity in no time.

Yeah, Haith was supposed to be the savior at Miami with all of that Florida talent but didn't do much. Let's see how Mizzou is in a few years.

Do you think he was left top five talent?

considering their schedule, definitely. Mizzou's gonna post a pretty nice record. But they arent one of the 5 best teams in the country and they definitely don't play like it.

In keeper's world no one should aspire to or expect to achieve more than history would suggest is possible.

considering their schedule, definitely. Mizzou's gonna post a pretty nice record. But they arent one of the 5 best teams in the country and they definitely don't play like it.

So you are saying they are ranked high because of a weak schedule?

Isn't Missouri playing with only 7 scholarship players?

Back