• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OK, so who is going to really watch thurs. night?

childressfor3

Reaction score
Prime time on espn. Its going to be as bad as k wants it. Just gonna be embarrasing man, and probably the only time we will be on espn this year. Dont know if i can do it.

It's going to be real similar to last year and I was very proud of the effort.

I watch, at least at the start and parts of most games. Now will I watch the entire game if we're getting shelled by 30-40 points? Most likely not.

Yes.

masochism [mas-uh-kiz-uhm, maz-]  
Origin
mas·och·ism   [mas-uh-kiz-uhm, maz-] Show IPA
noun

1. The condition in which sexual gratification depends on suffering physical pain or humiliation.

2. Gratification gained from pain, deprivation, degradation, etc., inflicted or imposed on oneself, either as a result of one's own actions or the actions of others, especially the tendency to seek this form of gratification.

3. The act of turning one's destructive tendencies inward or upon oneself.

4. The tendency to find pleasure in self-denial, submissiveness, etc.

Give it to me, BZZ. I WANT IT.
3588696880_a29cdf47df.jpg

I just can't wait for something to take away from the game and declare it a moral victory!!

Perhaps ESPN is rethinking televising our game because during the Baylor-Kansas game that Sean McDonough was calling last night, the promo came up for the thursday night ACC doubleheader and he sort of whispered the 7pm Wake-Duke game time. :werd:

Perhaps ESPN is rethinking televising our game because during the Baylor-Kansas game that Sean McDonough was calling last night, the promo came up for the thursday night ACC doubleheader and he sort of whispered the 7pm Wake-Duke game time. :werd:

ESPN loves Duke so they'll have the game no matter what. I feel like they broadcast 99% of Duke games.

I've been pretty fortunate in that a lot of Davidson's games have been held at the same time as Wake's games. Thursday is no different, as I'll be at the Davidson-Charleston game, so I'll miss the bloodbath in Durham. I have much to be thankful for...

Just a few short years ago, this was a week long anticipation game...one that I would take Friday off so I could drive from ATL, scalp a ticket, etc. Now this...will we even watch it? Does anyone care? How sad is our program now, Mr. Wellman?

Back