• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Picture Says A 1000 Words

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Which one better encapsulates the state of our program?

NCAA+Basketball+Tournament+First+Round+Miami+1WvPj_OMUB5l.jpg

390811_717951996353_7203918_35249012_67751130_n.jpg

Is this thread really necessary? Also, great use of the poll function, zzzzz. Complete thread fail, clown.

The second. Getting blown out by crappy mid-major teams in the NCAA tournament is still better than what Bzz is doing. We are not longer at the level Dino had us at.

yeah you tell him!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111

Nobody should criticize the captain of that Italian cruise ship unless they are willing to captain a large cruise ship themselves.

This image says more than any other about the state of our program:

ncb_ap_prosser_funeral_275.jpg

To whoever that neg rep'd me: my point is that each passing year, we realize how much a guy like Skip meant not only to our program but our community as a whole. With all respect due Gaudio and [Redacted], neither has a fraction of the charisma or presence that Skip had.

So no, a photo of Skip's funeral isn't in "poor taste" on a thread like this. It's a reminder of just what he meant and how we see that season after season. His loss continues to carry an impact on many levels. And I, for one, miss the hell out of him.

I expected to have to defend that in a post, not to some head-up-ass chickshit's negrep.

Nobody should criticize the captain of that Italian cruise ship unless they are willing to captain a large cruise ship themselves.

John Paul Jones and Ahab himself couldn't have done a better job.

Back