• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coach Caldwell - YOU'RE FIRED!

I hate it for him, he's a class individual. Tough luck to lose Peyton, but no football team should be that dependent on one guy.

He took the Manning bullet. Hate it for him, I'm sure he'll catch on somewhere.

Yep. Losing Manning sucks, but teams lose superstars all the time and remain at least moderately competitive. The Colts weren't even close to being competitive for most of the season; it appeared the team just didn't care.

Yep. Losing Manning sucks, but teams lose superstars all the time and remain at least moderately competitive. The Colts weren't even close to being competitive for most of the season; it appeared the team just didn't care.

Pats did it with Matt Cassell somehow. I was surprised the Colts were THAT terrible.

Coach Caldwell could be a top flight recruiter for our program and could contribute in other ways.

But, it won't happen so don't worry.

Coach Caldwell could be a top flight recruiter for our program and could contribute in other ways.

But, it won't happen so don't worry.

I agree, I bet he could do a better job than Bzzzzzzz

I would let Caldwell take Bz's place in a heartbeat.

I wonder if it is Cowher time? He said he wanted to be in a place with a good QB situation...

There was a lot of strife within the team right after Peyton the decision was made to bring in Kerry Collins. At the time the majority of the team wanted the coaches to go with Painter since he'd been there for the previous three years and knew the system.

He took the Manning bullet. Hate it for him, I'm sure he'll catch on somewhere.

Whatever. He is a great guy but a horrible football coach who rode Manning's coattails to inexplicably get a job for which he was completely unqualified. Live by the Manning, die by the Manning. Tough to feel bad for him, he is likely loaded and will dupe some other fool into giving him a cushy well-paid job for another year or two.

Back