• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FSU has righted their ship

TheReff

Rod Griffin
Reaction score
Took the early loss to Clemson & have parlayed that to a road win at VT, a drubbing of UNC-Ch and now a nice win at home against MD at home. They are 3-1.

Could they challenge Duke & UNC-Ch for top spot?

Thought this was going to be another jimbo fisher slob feat.

No but they can challenge for a tourney spot. Past those three and UVA I don't see anyone else that can do it.

I have Duke, UNC, UVA, FSU, and NCSU all being in the tourney this season. 2 of the 3 from UVA, FSU, NCSU will be cutting it really close.

State still has alot of work left to do.

FSU needs to finish in top 4 and win a couple games vs. UNC, DUke or UVA and they will get in. ACC is down but, they are going to get 4 teams. Noles are finally playing up to their potential. So far their hoops team has been just as disappointing as the football.

No but they can challenge for a tourney spot. Past those three and UVA I don't see anyone else that can do it.

Those four would be it with an outside chance of NC State. FSU is getting back to where they left off last year with their defense.

They are going to outrebound us by 500.

Sad face

State still has alot of work left to do.

Oh yea for sure but if they get to 10 or 11 wins in conference to get in due to not winning anything OOC besides the crazy win against UT. NCSU has a pretty weak schedule and misses @FSU and @UVA and gets them both at home only. Then you have 6 games between BC, Miami, VT, and Clemson, playing BC and Miami twice. Will need a win or two at home against FSU/UVA/UNC but it's certainly in the realm of possibility.

They are going to outrebound us by 500.

Sad face

I usually don't like FSU but with the Bernard James story and Ian Miller being on the team (personally tutored by Mugsy) I find it hard to dislike the players on this FSU team.

Love Bernard James! I had no idea Ian was tutored by Mugsy. He's our 2nd best player IMO and glad we snuck him out of NC.

Back