• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will we beat Duke?

Will we beat Duke

• Total voters
I have a feeling we're gonna win. Everyone expects us to lose and lose big. So what better time to pull out a win?

this poll reminds me of when filling out a tournament bracket how i always have wake winning the ncaa. one day i will be right damnit!

No, but I've said all season that we'll have a shot at stealing the second meeting at home in February.

I will never go against our guys. I vote Yes.

For any players who read this board, I will be in attendance, cheering loudly. It's nice having an Iron Duke for a brother.

Give 'em hell!

Ahh yes, the old "if you don't believe we will win every game, you're not a real fan" argument. :geek:

No one here is cheering against our team blacky-boy.

I actually think we'll play much harder (and better) against Duke than we did against State, but Duke is just too talented. They'll eventually pull away in the second half, win by 15-20.

Ok, let me put out my disclaimer... Yes, I along with everyone else on this board will be cheering for us to win (what a dumb comment),

But, that being said

We are going to get smoked.

For any players who read this board, I will be in attendance, cheering loudly. It's nice having an Iron Duke for a brother.

Give 'em hell!

Mine is named Buster McThunderstick.

I actually think we'll play much harder (and better) against Duke than we did against State, but Duke is just too talented. They'll eventually pull away in the second half, win by 15-20.

I figure that will be the home game. We probably lose on the road by 25.

No "Doofus/Numbers" option?

I can't vote "yes", but I'm not going to be a lousy fan and vote "no" either. I'd like to at least have hope.

Last edited:
No "Doofus/Numbers" option?

I can't vote "yes", but I'm not going to be a lousy fan and vote "no" either. I'd like to at least have hope.

This isn't a poll about whether you hope we will beat Duke. :D In that poll, I'd vote yes. In this poll, no.

I'll bet nearly every Yes vote is legitimate, unlike 45 of the 55 alias/parody votes in the No column.

Keep the positive vibes coming!

Back