• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest (+22.5) at Duke, O/U 146

How are Duke's big men? Can they stop us from penetrating into the lane fairly easy? Will they get at least 5 blocks tonight? If the answer to that question is yes I'd take Duke and the under.

I am very much a betting man and would absolutely take Duke to cover. Even when we were good we'd still lose at Cameron by close to 20. Never take Wake to cover at Cameron.

How are Duke's big men? Can they stop us from penetrating into the lane fairly easy? Will they get at least 5 blocks tonight? If the answer to that question is yes I'd take Duke and the under.

I'm confident we won't lose tonight.

We're going to get killed tomorrow though. I'll say Duke and the under.

I am very much a betting man and would absolutely take Duke to cover. Even when we were good we'd still lose at Cameron by close to 20. Never take Wake to cover at Cameron.

What he said. YOu think we will lose by less than 23 at Duke??

I don't see how Wake scores 60 points to be honest. I think the only reason that the O/U is dangerous is because Duke might hang 100 on us.

You think Duke is going to win by 100 something to 50 something? You should claim your free money.

Yeah but how many of those 22.5 dogs have been at Cameron when the other team's offense was in as big a rut as ours? I also heard we're working on new offensive sets. That's wise, shift the offense before you're marching in for slaughter.

147.5 is free money. Duke has only reached 90 points twice all year, and hasn't topped 81 in any of its conference games (including games @GT and vs. Clemson). We can't score against anyone and tend to milk the clock in the half court, which we'll undoubtedly try to do against a far superior opponent. I doubt we top 60.

I can see a score of like 77-52 or something.

Back