• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Indiana (13) 69 Nebraska 70

Nebraska is actually having a decent year for them. Their OOC losses are Oregon (13-5), us (ouch), and Creighton (#17). Their conference losses are Wisconsin (twice), OSU, Illinois, and Michigan State. They still suck, but they're not abysmal.

Our Nebraska win really was a great win for us. People like to discount it because it was Nebraska, but I think it's safe to say that we beat a better team than us, and we did it in an extremely hostile environment. Those people in Lincoln were pumped to be on national TV as part of the Challenge.

This ought to move our rpi out of the 300's.

Our Nebraska win really was a great win for us. People like to discount it because it was Nebraska, but I think it's safe to say that we beat a better team than us, and we did it in an extremely hostile environment. Those people in Lincoln were pumped to be on national TV as part of the Challenge.

Did you watch that game? I'm assuming you did because you are a Wake fan...that was some of the ugliest basketball I've ever witnessed. If you come in 2nd place in an ugly contest, you're still ugly.

IU is reeling right now, plus I'd say they took IU a bit more seriously than they took us, and rightfully so.

Did you watch that game? I'm assuming you did because you are a Wake fan...that was some of the ugliest basketball I've ever witnessed. If you come in 2nd place in an ugly contest, you're still ugly.

I did watch the game. Second place? We won the game. I'm not sure what you're talking about.

You know what counts at the end of a game?

It's not how pretty it was played....

I did watch the game. Second place? We won the game. I'm not sure what you're talking about.

The uglier of the 2 teams was Nebraska (they lost). We won the game which means we were the 2nd ugliest team on the court that night. That was some of the worst basketball I've ever witnessed, and that was the most unsatisfying win ever.

You know what counts at the end of a game?

It's not how pretty it was played....

I understand this...but you can look at how a team plays against another bad team and prognosticate how we can do throughout the rest of the season. We won that game. It was a terrible basketball game. In fact, the biggest losers of that game were the fans of collegiate hoops. find that tape, burn it, and let's never speak of it again.

First half was messy, but I thought we looked pretty good in the second.

If you want to talk about a sloppy win, watch Wake versus Virginia Tech or Texas Tech.

the ugliest game of all of last year may have been the national championship game. doesn't mean the Kemba's weren't the champs

No reason to piss on one of the few good accomplishments Bzzz has had here.

Back