• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

McDonalds All Americans

ctdeac13

Reaction score
I just saw on twitter that both Aaron Rountree and CMM are nominees for the game this year. It would be pretty awesome if they were burger boys. The rosters will be announced on Feb 9th. I thought this warranted it's own thread.

edit: All of our recruits are nominated. But there are a ton of nominees so we'll see if any are actually selected.

Last edited:
Kudos, although there are a boatload of nominees. Here are all the nominees.

Notable names out of NC:
Tree
Purvis
Ogbueze

ETA: Codi is listed in VA and so is Moto. Devin is listed in PA. Tyler is listed in NY. Just a massive amount of nominees.

Last edited:
Kudos, although there are a boatload of nominees and I don't see CMM. Here are all the nominees.

Notable names out of NC:
Tree
Purvis
Ogbueze

CMM is listed in Virginia since they do it by high school and not state of origin, so Moto, CMM and Washington are listed under Virginia. They have Andre listed as Andrew Washington

Edit: DV7 pointed out my typo

Last edited:
CMM is listed in Virginia since they do it by high school and not state of Oregon, so Moto, CMM and Washington are listed under Virginia. They have Andre listed as Andrew Washington

*snicker*

does anyone know the nomination process? Iowa has a ton of nominees and NC has few..i know that iowa only really has 1 or 2 actual contenders

does anyone know the nomination process? Iowa has a ton of nominees and NC has few..i know that iowa only really has 1 or 2 actual contenders

Works similar to the electoral college. The more McDonalds your state has per capita, the more players your state gets to nominate for Burger Boy status.

Works similar to the electoral college. The more McDonalds your state has per capita, the more players your state gets to nominate for Burger Boy status.

That makes sense. . .:)

Well none of them are.going to UNC, Duke, or Ohio State, so that severely limits their.chances.of getting chosen.

All 6 of our recruits are nominated!

Back