• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Which will be our next win?

Which will be our next win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I said BC. This year, nearly everyone is beatable and I'm not certain that home court provides the advantage that it once did (aside from Duke and UNC). Most of the ACC is bad so it's just a question of who's worse on which night.

I said BC. This year, nearly everyone is beatable and I'm not certain that home court provides the advantage that it once did (aside from Duke and UNC). Most of the ACC is bad so it's just a question of who's worse on which night.

If not at BC, this losing streak could last a very long time I fear...not simply because of the schedule but because of the crushed psyche of the team and staff.

Duke all the way, baby!

Anyone who says different is part of the problem.

Ok, convinced. Has to be a former lurker turned parody. Well done.

Completely agree mebane. I'm hoping that we are able to give a ton of effort tonight (which kills me to think we've fallen that far). VT and MD gave me hope... we play like that for the rest of the season and we'll be fine. Play like we did against State and they should start subtracting wins from us.

Alright, I'll admit it: I'm Moon's redneck State fan cousin. He's been training me in the art of effective aliasing.

P.S. TIERS, Chris. TIERS1!11!!!

So he has at least been a lurker for a long time.

I wasn't even the author of the tiers quote. It was Ph.

But those numbnuts on the State board are too fuckin' stupid to let that sink in. They have also convinced themselves I am the most hated poster on this board.

Last edited:
I would think BC Saturday (that's where I voted) but I think winning on the road anywhere is tough. We haven't won a conference road game under Bz. Actually we haven't won a conference road game since February 6 2010 at UVA.

If we don't win Saturday it wouldn't shock me for us not to win another game until mid February. I don't think the ACC is that tough outside of Duke, UNC, and possibly UVA and maybe FSU this year. But I also don't think we're very good either so who knows? Hopefully I am wrong.

Alright, I'll admit it: I'm Moon's redneck State fan cousin. He's been training me in the art of effective aliasing.

P.S. TIERS, Chris. TIERS1!11!!!

someone please explain this before my time inside joke

Ph was crackin' on State about how we were in a different tier than they were in basketball.

Now, anytime State beats Wake in football or basketball, there is a multi-page thread on the State board where TIERS!!!11111!!!!!! is mentioned several times and how me, Ph and 81Deac are a bunch of dum-dums.

They used to mention thinman too, but I guess he has fallen off the radar.

Back