• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will UNC-Ch play all 40 minutes tonight?

TheReff

Rod Griffin
Reaction score
College basketball is a timed sport at 40 minutes, broken into two 20 minute halves. Last game they played the entire first half but seemed to want to quit after 19 minutes and 46 seconds of the second half.

Will Roy stay on the court for the entire 40 minutes tonight?

There are so many reasons why it was so dumb what Roy did by leaving with 14 seconds left. Okay if his reason was the horror of the FSU crowd storming the court, would he have left early if it was a 6 point game (FSU lead) with 14 seconds left? or 4 point game? or a 2 point game? I mean if his concern was the crowd storming the court, the FSU crowd would've stormed the court had they won by 30 or had they won by 1 point wouldn't they? No, Roy Boy was upset and pouting and didn't want to get caught in the crowd and have to stick around in front of the cameras any longer than he had to, because you can bet had it a few point deficit with 14 seconds left he wouldn't have gone anywhere.

There are so many reasons why it was so dumb what Roy did by leaving with 14 seconds left. Okay if his reason was the horror of the FSU crowd storming the court, would he have left early if it was a 6 point game (FSU lead) with 14 seconds left? or 4 point game? or a 2 point game? I mean if his concern was the crowd storming the court, the FSU crowd would've stormed the court had they won by 30 or had they won by 1 point wouldn't they? No, Roy Boy was upset and pouting and didn't want to get caught in the crowd and have to stick around in front of the cameras any longer than he had to, because you can bet had it a few point deficit with 14 seconds left he wouldn't have gone anywhere.

And it's not like UNC-Ch crowd didn't storm the court the court last year when they beat Duke. Stay on the court and take the whipping Roy. The game is a full 40 minutes

Can we get a thread edit and turn this into a game thread?

UNC down 7 late in the first.

That didn't look too good for Strickland. Went down immediately, completely just threw the ball out, and grabbed his knee in major pain

That didn't look too good for Strickland. Went down immediately, completely just threw the ball out, and grabbed his knee in major pain

Looked a little like the 1996 Tony Rutland deal. Non-contact & knee bent & buckled wrong.

Stricklands of the world unite... :tear:

I hope he's okay. I don't mind Dex.

Back