• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Honest Evaluation

tbpnwe

Reaction score
Reality:

We have two ACC caliber starters....neither of which would start for Duke.

Take out Dawkins on fire and were down single digits at Duke.

Offense flows well, but we really only have two players that can score which makes defending us that much easier.

They are playing really tight on CJ and McKie and they don't worry about the others.

Not sure our bench can contribute anything tonight because they are physically outmatched.

Considering our talent level I'm positive on tonight's play.

Yeah, if Dawkins was just having an average night right now, we'd be down by 3-6.

If Duke hadn't scored more points than us that half, we would at least be tied in this ballgame.

Reality:

We have two ACC caliber starters....neither of which would start for Duke.

Take out Dawkins on fire and were down single digits at Duke.

Offense flows well, but we really only have two players that can score which makes defending us that much easier.

They are playing really tight on CJ and McKie and they don't worry about the others.

Not sure our bench can contribute anything tonight because they are physically outmatched.

Considering our talent level I'm positive on tonight's play.

That's way to hard for DV7 and his regime to see

I have a regime? NICE!

Where are my meats and cheeses? nom nom nom

It is actually conceivable that BOTH our talent and our coaching are subpar. Does not have to be either or.

It is actually conceivable that BOTH our talent and our coaching are subpar. Does not have to be either or.

If anyone wants to make a Wikipedia entry for LOWF... VaDeac just did all the work for you :thumbsup:

So is our head coaching leadership, IMO.

Not sure the Duke game is a great example of this (yet), but NC State was an embarrassment... don't forget that Duke has burger boys in deep rotation, normally!

Oh, I'm not even close to upset about losing tonight. This was a write-off game.

Now, if we lose to BC and go even further behind them in the standings, that will be a different story.

It's hard to not hate our coach when you see him interviewed. No passion and a voice that makes you want to jump out a window.

Let's get to the important things guys...

Who wants a leadership position in my regime?

Back