• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chill .gif

vtwhat etc

Historically Competitive
Reaction score
chill-o.gif

I wish he was our coach. Not hating on Bz, I don't think Bz should be fired, but I really do wish he was the head coach.

I wish he was our coach. Not hating on Bz, I don't think Bz should be fired, but I really do wish he was the head coach.

Seriously? You watch this .gif and think "Man, I wish that guy were our head coach"?

Keep in mind that Chill has zero head coaching experience.

Disagree. He has no experience and I would hate to want to fire him for doing a poor job. Look @ State and see how that worked out.

I think this answered the question I raised on the game thread...

Disagree. He has no experience and I would hate to want to fire him for doing a poor job. Look @ State and see how that worked out.

Yes, there's no guarantee he'd be better than what we have or what we're likely to get. But I think he would be.

vt -- is 9/10 points the cut off from close and blowout? Cheers.

The gif isnt doing anything for me. What's the deal with Chill?

Don't disagree with you because you're right that Chill isn't ready. But Sidney Lowe had been a HC in the NBA for a couple of years (reminds me of someone)...

Comparing a bad coach to a thus far awful coach doesn't make the case. Chill could have 3 straight seasons of less than 10 wins before some people would question whether or not he'd work out. If we could do a player/coach like baseball used to have and I'd be all for it

Don't disagree with you because you're right that Chill isn't ready. But Sidney Lowe had been a HC in the NBA for a couple of years (reminds me of someone)...

Very true but I think most would agree that he didn't hang on over there as long as he did because of the NBA experience

Back