• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LD #2 on SC Top 10

Watched it probably 20 times to determine if it was a play or not. Was a semi-pick for LD, but guy was in shooting motion, you'd think if it was an oop he'd try to get it there a bit faster.

It was definitely a Lorenzo Charles moment with less significance. I like how LD rubbed the little kid's head at the end.

LD's mom told me last fall (2010) that he turned down fairly serious money in Europe to stay in the D-League because he thought it gave him the best chance to get to the NBA.

LD's mom told me last fall (2010) that he turned down fairly serious money in Europe to stay in the D-League because he thought it gave him the best chance to get to the NBA.

LD has always been a shooting guard that can't shoot. Unless he figures that out, he isn't going to the NBA. He should see the world and take some Euro money while he can.

Very much wish this wasn't a D-League video so we could see that dunk from a couple of different angles. It's tough to tell how high he got and how much force he put behind that slam

LD has always been a shooting guard that can't shoot. Unless he figures that out, he isn't going to the NBA. He should see the world and take some Euro money while he can.

Agree. He should talk to Chill about this.

I spent 3 yrs in Europe (not playing hoops!) and it was a great experience that I'd recommend to anyone.

Watched it probably 20 times to determine if it was a play or not. Was a semi-pick for LD, but guy was in shooting motion, you'd think if it was an oop he'd try to get it there a bit faster.

I cant decide either. Could be either way..

How GREAT is it to see L.D. again. One of my all time favorites. Gosh, what a great kid and a fun guy to watch.

The chances are slim either way, especially with his skill set. He should take the money. What is his other job? Is he playing in other pro leagues?

Does anybody have a list of D-League call ups by height/position?

Making a few hundred euros tax free and living in great world cities isn't a bad gig at all ... 99% of people would kill for that opportunity. Never understood people who mock guys for playing overseas - it's a great life.

Making a few hundred euros tax free and living in great world cities isn't a bad gig at all ... 99% of people would kill for that opportunity. Never understood people who mock guys for playing overseas - it's a great life.

I agree. Big E and J Gray seem to be doing pretty well.

After a quick Google search, just found out that Big E is playing ball in Kazahkstan. Mind blown. Like whoa.

Big E: What's up with it, Vanilla face? Me and my homie JGray just parked our slab outside. We're looking for somewhere to post up our Black asses for the night. So, uh, bang bang, skeet skeet, nigga. Just a couple of pimps, no hos.

Back