• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TR1982 check your private messages

jaybone

Reaction score
I gave you my address - I think I forgot to do that before.

Trivia:

What movie is this line from:

"I want my $2!"

He could have gotten that address in any bathroom along the Garden State Parkway.

I sent the check when I said I did, not sure what is going on. I'll just cancel it and pay you via Paypal instead.

I gave you my address - I think I forgot to do that before.

Trivia:

What movie is this line from:

"I want my $2!"

The next really hard question is "what 4-letter titled 70's movie directed the Steven Spielberg featured a shark?"

Hey - TR paid up. Really appreciate it. I'll be primed to make more bets next year since I fully was prepared to pay out and so far all three bets that have complete have been paid.

Sure fucking thing, Sgt. Hulka. You know us old people. We yell at kids, squirrels, and people who use cordless phones.

If he graduated in 94 he most certainly is. But I have all my hair which gives me an auto 7 year shave.

So you're not as fucking old as me. Sleep through the 70's then?

So you're not as fucking old as me. Sleep through the 70's then?

I lived the Brady Bunch, Monkeys, Patridge Family, Poesiden Adventure years. From the backseat of my babysitter's car yo

You old enough to remember 70s song medleys on the radio? I wish I could find them on youtube or somewhere.

I lived the Brady Bunch, Monkeys, Patridge Family, Poesiden Adventure years. From the backseat of my babysitter's car yo

You old enough to remember 70s song medleys on the radio? I wish I could find them on youtube or somewhere.

I'm old enough to remember all that but not too old to know what you need is called "iTunes." I've got 70's shit from Ashford/Simpson to Frank Zappa on my iPod. Hell, I even have John Fucking Denver.

Cue "old people thread" tag.

I'm old enough to remember all that but not too old to know what you need is called "iTunes." I've got 70's shit from Ashford/Simpson to Frank Zappa on my iPod. Hell, I even have John Fucking Denver.

Cue "old people thread" tag.

Cue 94deac being a douchebag tag.

Back