• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest (-1) at Boston College, o/u 126

Fuck Your Couch

Reaction score
Opening line. Wouldn't touch any of this with a ten foot pole. Big game for both teams.

That we are favored. I figured the fact that BC beat VT and Clemson at home in their last two games combined with our road record would move BC to a slight favorite.

Plus, we are travelling from a thursday night game to BC. BC is doing it too, but they are at home.

Oh yeah. A week ago though everyone thought we would be favored in this game by 3 or 4, so recent results have been taken into account. You just can't discard how historically awful BC had been for the first 15 games.

I guessed Wake -1 and O/U 130

I figured we're basically even being at BC and that Wake is probably slightly better.

4th row seats for this shitshow tomorrow. I'm pumped.

It is just sad that we have fallen so far that this is considered a "big game"....In the scheme of NCAA hoops or the sports world in general this is the exact opposite of a "big game". I think shitshow is the best description on this thread.

ah vegas........just don't see us coming out on top of this one....BC by at least 11 or more.

I would be all over BC, but that gives me hope because the house usually wins.

My first chance to witness the mess that is Wake Forest hoops in person in quite awhile. The wife got me tickets for Christmas and we are planning a nice weekend in Boston. I've accepted that the game might set the sport back 25 years

Back