• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If only Dwight were more like Tim Duncan and less like Shaq

If only the Orlando management was more like the Spurs management...

Well, Pat Williams is still an EVP with the Magic. But that Wake power only goes so far. Another great WF alumnus.

WHEW...at first I thought this thread was trying to compare Dwight from The Office to Tim and Shaq.....my bad...

WHEW...at first I thought this thread was trying to compare Dwight from The Office to Tim and Shaq.....my bad...

Just when I think you've hit rock bottom for attempts at humor, you make another post

Would Duncan ever consider coming back to Wake to work in the Athletic Dept? Be pretty awesome to have him, LaRue, and Childress together again. Just a thought, but I guess if basketball operations is in his future, it will be in San Antonio...not Winston.

Would Duncan ever consider coming back to Wake to work in the Athletic Dept? Be pretty awesome to have him, LaRue, and Childress together again. Just a thought, but I guess if basketball operations is in his future, it will be in San Antonio...not Winston.

I don't see a guy who is set for life coming to a boring $150K a year desk job in Winston-Salem, NC.

I don't see a guy who is set for life coming to a boring $150K a year desk job in Winston-Salem, NC.

I'll take "Gigantic differences between Tim Duncan and Antoine Wallace" for $200, Alex.

Of course, Timmy could run for mayor of San Antonio. I once read a few years ago that David Robinson polled something like 80-85% if he would run. I'd think Tim may be behind that just based on public perception of his quiet character but it would still have to be a landslide.

Nah. I see Tim splitting his time between some palatial ocean-front pad in the VI and his palatial desert-front pad in Texas, playing Xbox on a 150-inch LED while wearing some old WF shorts. Backwards, of course.

Good read. Kudos to the writer for not glossing over the fact that Orlando tried to steal Duncan just as Howard is being stolen from them... but he didn't seem to appreciate the irony of the whole situation then.

Back