• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BUZZ THE FUDGE IN!!!!

BCS CONFERENCE ROAD WIN TOTAL DOUBLED LETS TAKE THE NEWS TO THE STREETS AND THE HATERS TO THE CLEANERS

:dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac:

Zzzzzzz should've started this thread. What a facepainter.

This should be called the "Buzz out capitulation thread". The team is really starting to play well. Great class coming in next year ("but Buzz can't recruit"). He's even got Ty playing (and acting) like the man we all knew he could be.

Go Deacs. Haters will hate.

This should be called the "Buzz out capitulation thread". The team is really starting to play well. Great class coming in next year ("but Buzz can't recruit"). He's even got Ty playing (and acting) like the man we all knew he could be.

We just beat one of the worst teams in ACC history in front of 300 people. I know that Bzz makes you cream your jeans, but try to keep this win in perspective. Just a week ago, a bad State team beat the brakes off us at home with Bzz looking sad and confused on the sidelines.

Your recruiting class is exactly the same as the one Bzz inherited last year and worked miracles with. Trolling with truth. Good luck

You do realize that most people are well off the buzz can't recruit point because he has proven us wrong (though I think certain people tend to overrate the incoming class a bit). It just goes to show that pretty much all buzzouters are actually reasonable people.

We just beat one of the worst teams in ACC history in front of 300 people. I know that Bzz makes you cream your jeans, but try to keep this win in perspective. Just a week ago, a bad State team beat the brakes off us at home with Bzz looking sad and confused on the sidelines.

Better to be the tallest midget...

You do realize that most people are well off the buzz can't recruit point because he has proven us wrong (though I think certain people tend to overrate the incoming class a bit). It just goes to show that pretty much all buzzouters are actually reasonable people.

How many Wake Forest HC's have recruited top 20 classes? I'm glad that his current recruits "blew up", but Bzz hasn't yet proven he recruit at a high level.

Last edited:
How many Wake Forest HC's have recruited top 20 classes? I'm glad that his current recruits "blew up", but Bzz hasn't yet proven he can get a high profile recruit to commit.

Moto was a four star when he committed.

I don't really care what they're rated when they commit, but certainly taking under the radar players isn't always going to work out. I too would like to see him go up against some top programs for top players (top 25) and win, but so far can't complain about what he has done.

That's a good point TBR, Moto is a good recruit, and I'm excited about him. I just need a lot more evidence before I buy into Bzz's recruiting hype.

There's no recruiting hype. It's just recruiting satisfaction. Saying nothing about coaching, many people like yourself want to act like we'll forever be screwed in the ACC because we can't compete talent-wise. But, compare our incoming class to other ACC schools' classes. We'll be fine. We may never get another AT&T class, but who will?

There's no recruiting hype. It's just recruiting satisfaction. Saying nothing about coaching, many people like yourself want to act like we'll forever be screwed in the ACC because we can't compete talent-wise. But, compare our incoming class to other ACC schools' classes. We'll be fine. We may never get another AT&T class, but who will?

The teams that win the ACC.

Who was our highest rated recruiting "get" outside of AT&T since the Duncan years. CP3 kinda fell in our laps and Duncan was an unknown, so lets say outside of that group. Eric Williams?

Yep.

I don't want to burst your bubble, but we're not going to be rubbing shoulders with Duke or UNC any time soon. In the short term view, I see nothing LOWF about that.

Just like that and you have identified why people are buzzout.

Yep.

I don't want to burst your bubble, but we're not going to be rubbing shoulders with Duke or UNC any time soon. In the short term view, I see nothing LOWF about that.

And I do. You're proof positive of Ph's theory that this era is neo-Staak. Short term goes from one year to two years to five years just like that.

Back