• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chris Paul's New Crib

He's living the dream.

Really nice. But I'd be worried about having a small child and that pool.

The only thing surprising about this is that Avril Lavigne could afford an $8.5 million mansion.

I know. Weird isn't it? But then you read something like this...

Avril Lavigne was born in Ontario, Canada and has an estimated net worth of $45 million dollars. Bursting onto the scene in 2002 with a tougher, punker sound than other female artists of the time, Avril Lavigne’s debut album, “Let Go”, sold more than 16 million copies internationally. She has released two more albums since then, with a fourth to be released in March 2011. She has had five worldwide #1 singles and sold over 30 million albums in total.

Avril Lavigne was born in Ontario, Canada and has an estimated net worth of $45 million dollars. Bursting onto the scene in 2002 with a tougher, punker sound than other female artists of the time, Avril Lavigne’s debut album, “Let Go”, sold more than 16 million copies internationally. She has released two more albums since then, with a fourth to be released in March 2011. She has had five worldwide #1 singles and sold over 30 million albums in total.

And this is why the terrorists hate us.

Doesn't look close to 12000 sqft. Do you really count the garage in the square footage?

i find the hand rails up the front steps a little odd looking.

Also the fact that she has a wine cellar. Her image doesn't exactly scream wine connoisseur.

Doesn't look close to 12000 sqft. Do you really count the garage in the square footage?

Definitely looks 12K+, without the garage. I dated a girl whose parents had a 10K place and Paul's place is definitely at least that big.

Also the fact that she has a wine cellar. Her image doesn't exactly scream wine connoisseur.

most peeps who make a ton if jack in sports and entertainment come to appreciate fine wines (and collecting is prestigious)

in the hood it may have been cooks, but once you get a taste for vintage champagne....

does the temperature in LA ever get below freezing?

Back