• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Florida State @ Wake Forest (+9), o/u 134

Fuck Your Couch

Reaction score
Opening line. Everyone will jump on the road favorite and the over.

We shouldn't even be IN this game, but judging how the ACC season has been thus far, we'll likely win by 12-15.

GO DEACS

I want to see what the rebounding differential will be. I say +20 for FSU.

We're gonna get smoked. Like RJ said this is a terrible match-up for us. We lose by 20+.

So much bigger and athletic than us. Worth keeping in mind though is that the same applied last year and they beat us by "only" 18 points @FSU.

The Virginia Tech and Maryland games this year is the only time in the [Redacted] era that Wake has played in two consecutive ACC games, home or away, without at least a double digit loss. And it took a big second half comeback against Maryland for even that to happen.

Matchups are so important in basketball. We don't matchup well with FSU as many have noted already.

I hope I'm wrong, but give me FSU and -9.

Wake is a football school. FSU is a basketball school. FSU wins this easy.

+1

Too bad "The Russian" doesn't still play for wake so I can hear "Mean Gene" call him that all game.

Should be a great matchup down low with James vs. Ty Walker. The Noles have been playing out of their minds the past 4 games and kind of reminds me of last year down the stretch however, it's a perfect "trap game".

We lose by 20+ at least. Bad match ups and we have not shown any consistency-- could be a real ugly loss

If we had a strong power forward we could compete.

We don't.

Back