• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will we beat Florida State?

Will we beat Florida State?

• Total voters
Sure we will.

Obviously, I would rather pick the Deacs and be wrong than pick the Noles and be right. However, I aint bettin on it!

Huge let down game for FSU. They won't be able to stand success and we steal one.

And they couldn't even beat Yale.

I think this one is gonna be ugly. Maybe not State ugly but still pretty bad.

Huge let down game for FSU. They won't be able to stand success and we steal one.

And they couldn't even beat Yale.

I think it's definitly a let down game for FSU. Reminds me of us going to FSU after beating UNC in 2005.

That said, FSU is pretty good and I could see us losing. But I will go with us pulling a surprising upset.

I think it's definitly a let down game for FSU. Reminds me of us going to FSU after beating UNC in 2005.

That said, FSU is pretty good and I could see us losing. But I will go with us pulling a surprising upset.

Huge difference in this year and that. The Wake team that year was unbelievably good and much better than this FSU team and the FSU win over UNC that year was quite a fluke. It's not like FSU has only beaten Duke. They beat VT, UNC, MD and Duke. I'm not saying it can't happen because FSU is due for a letdown but the wins over top teams by FSU the past 3 years haven't been flukes.

images

I voted no because they are clearly better than us and should beat us, but obviously this game has huge letdown potential for them.

voted with my heart on this one. tallahassee doesnt deserve to have a good b-ball team

To quote TheIshThatSavedWakeForest, "it's like some of you haven't watched us play."

ETA: lolz at the "83 brain cells" tag.

Last edited:
To quote TheIshThatSavedWakeForest, "it's like some of you haven't watched us play."

Going off that, how many people have watched Florida St. play? This is a really bad matchup for us. They will stifle us with their defense all night. I hope this isn't another NC State-like debacle, but I could see it. I could also see FSU coming out flat and us having a chance. I went with No, but I think there's a possibility of an upset.

Back