• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Funny Chris Paul Highlight in Battle of L.A.

I really hope we get a clippers-lakers playoff series (if the lakers make the playoffs, that is)

I hope Chris was reminding Pau the whole game how he was almost traded for him.

Pau does the affectionate head touch thing to Kobe all the time, Chris was just ticked off from losing.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Pau get a nutpunch in the next matchup.

Also, watching that reminded me of how much I love Chris Paul.

He's one of the few Wake players I can remember who played with that nasty, i'll do whatever I can to win streak. Randolph being the other obvious one that comes to mind.

He's one of the few Wake players I can remember who played with that nasty, i'll do whatever I can to win streak. Randolph being the other obvious one that comes to mind.

man do I miss this...confidence and swagger in our guard play and some nasty from our bigs...obviously we won't build this by getting crushed every night, but it always seemed like CP3 had it the day he set foot on campus

A bit different when it isn't your teammate.

yeah exactly. i'm be super pissed if my opponent, who is about to win, touched my head like that in like intramurals or something. take the competitiveness and aggression on a professional level and i'm surprised CP3 didn't get even more upset

man do I miss this...confidence and swagger in our guard play and some nasty from our bigs...obviously we won't build this by getting crushed every night, but it always seemed like CP3 had it the day he set foot on campus

I think Travis has some competitive fire in him. Maybe Nikita too. Obviously nothing like CP or Randolph.

Josh Howard says hi.

I think Travis has some competitive fire in him. Maybe Nikita too. Obviously nothing like CP or Randolph.

No doubt about Travis, though Nikita may have a little TOO much confidence based on his ability level (not meant to be a knock on him). I guess its just rare to see some of our guys show that side of their game when we're gettin kicked around.

Here's to hoping the CMM, Devin, and others come in with some fire.

Back