• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

a little help

THE DEUCE

Reaction score
so my buddy is a goat fan and he keeps saying that deacon fans jump ship and are horrible fans. Who has that picture of the dean dome low in attendance back in 2002 or 2001?

No pix, but I can tell you that when the 'Holes stunk up the house under Doherty, their fans were no where to be seen at the Joel. Normally, their fans buy up all the seats they can at the Joel and make it nearly a neutral court atmosphere, but during that period, their lack of fan support was blatantly evident. I even wrote a Letter to the Editor of the WS Journal calling them out and questioning their "true colors." HMMOG..did I catch some heat for that over the next couple of weeks from 'Hole fans. Of course, in their typical arrogance, they totally ignored the point.

Back