• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ Clemson (-11.5) o/u 125.5

That line is insane...something is up. Clemson should not be favored by 11 verses the local CYO team based on their performance so far this year.

Clemson was a 9.5 point favorite in their last game against Georgia Tech.

We win this.game straight up.if ty is playing

But he is likely not. And consequently we will give up 11.5 points worth of easy stuff around the basket because there is no one else on our team with both the size and the balls to stop it.

Josh Harris played thirteen games this season according to Twitter.

Ty will be a game time decision, I'm sure. Even if he does play, I doubt it will be much. Concussions should be babied as much as possible.

Having Ty play would be nice, but if he has to miss a game, CU is better than most. They don't have much interior strength.

I dont bet the Deacs games, but if I did, I would be quite tempted to take the Deacs and the points tomorrow!

I dont bet the Deacs games, but if I did, I would be quite tempted to take the Deacs and the points tomorrow!

Tempting, but then you may recall that [Redacted] coached Wake teams would have only covered an 11.5 road spread 2 out of 11 times in this "new era" of Deacon basketball and you might think twice!

Ty will be a game time decision, I'm sure. Even if he does play, I doubt it will be much. Concussions should be babied as much as possible.

Agreed, but once you feel better, it is almost impossible to baby a concussion. If it's not hurting, you tend to forget about it (if it was a good concussion, you've already forgot about a lot of things - voice of experience).

He was dressed and went through non-contact drills today (Per Dan Collins recent blog post). So I'm taking my chances that he's playing (some) and taking the points (now moved to 11 pts--so Vegas must think Ty is playing too)

Asked Thursday if sophomore Carson Desrosiers would start if Walker is not available, coach Jeff [Redacted] declined to say.

:tard:

fantasy_911 Fantasy 911
Wake Forest center Ty Walker is doubtful Saturday

I think Vegas has us pegged pretty well at this point.

Back