• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Worse NBA Executive

Who is the worst NBA executive?

• Michael Jordan

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Isaiah Thomas

Votes: 27 61.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tough to go against the guy that selected Kwame Brown with the #1 pick in the draft...all time greatest bust. However, I think I pick Isiah.

The Lewis contract was bad.

Following the Cavs appeasement blueprint was bad.

MJ gets points for allowing the Bobcats to be blown up.

is otis smith bad? seems to me he's been handcuffed by trying to do everything he can to keep dwight.

When that includes trading Brandon Bass for Glen Davis straight up, that's pretty bad.

Davis: 37% FG, 8 PPG, 5 RPG, 22 MPG 1.5 TO PER 8.90
Bass: 48% FG, 12 PPG, 6.3 RPG, 28MPG .8 TO PER 15.02

At least you only have big baby on your books for 4 years at $6 mil, whereas Bass is 2 years at $4 mil.

Isaiah killed an entire league, got busted for sexually harassing an employee, and sent the proud Knicks to purgatory for years. He wins hands down.

Isaiah killed an entire league, got busted for sexually harassing an employee, and sent the proud Knicks to purgatory for years. He wins hands down.

what's worse, failing miserably like Isiah did, or waiting 5 years to rebound from the Isiah years, saving capspace and then spending it all on Melo, Amare and Chandler and still not making the playoffs in the East or being at best an 8 seed?

Was a big piece on Amare today on ESPN, basically saying he lost all his athleticism so now he sucks, and given his uninsurable knees is unlikely to get much better.

lest we forget, before isiah came scott layden who laid the groundwork for the knicks' sucktitude...i hate him more than fucking isiah. (and james dolan is the one to blame for isiah running amok...the dude has his tongue squarely planted up thomas' rectum for some reason.)

Back