• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Men's Soccer Commits...

College Soccer News is pretty high on the Deacs this year. Link

We're returning every starter off of a team that made the Round of 32, and we're adding the top recruit in the country, the #3 recruit in the country, and 4 more guys ranked in the top 150.

Last edited:
We are going to be very, very good. I'm looking forward to it.

Yep, we need to be back in the elite program discussion.

We need to keep recruiting Baltimore...

Wow...Baltimore...all your players are belong to us

Gamble and Robinson :drool:

I hope that now the Deacon Shop will finally sell a wider selection of soccer gear. They get like 1 or 2 new pieces a year. So disappointing.

If they don't win a championship by the year after I graduate (I'm a frosh), I'm rioting.

Is there any particular reason that Gamble is wearing a Chelsea training kit in that photo? (I assume he just has exquisite taste, of course, but perhaps there is more to it than that.)

Is there any particular reason that Gamble is wearing a Chelsea training kit in that photo? (I assume he just has exquisite taste, of course, but perhaps there is more to it than that.)

Are his club in some sort of agreement with CFC like North Meck are? That was my first guess.

Back