• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Before our practice tomorrow...

StillAtTOG

Joe Amonett
Reaction score
...Rusty should pull game film from Jan 28, 1988. Sometimes an idea can make the improbable seem possible.

Go to hell Carolina!

I was 10 years old and remember watching that game on tv at the greensboro coliseum. One of the biggest upsets in acc history. What i would give to have a sam ivy and cal boyd on this team. Wow i cant believe i just said that.:rulz:

Sanders was a flash in the pan that game, firing up shots from all angles and making them. Was really disappointed for him that Odom would never play him. Apparently, he was a tweener that wouldn't or couldn't play defense.

I'll never forget one of Kitley's late free throws hitting the back rim, bouncing about three feet in the air and falling through. The camera cut to Deano on the UNC bench and he was actually smiling about it, like what can you do, when it's their night, it's their night.

Me too

Were you at the snow storm game in GSO when kitley got dunked on?

I think it made the cover of SI.

We got killed that game.

Yep. Wasn't that the same year we beat Duke?

My favorite was the State game the year we beat Carolina. Went with a couple of friends, including this deadhead friend from Guilford College. We were out of our minds. It like a bunch of stuff happened, and then all of a sudden Cal Boyd was driving for a clinching layup with 10 seconds left.

Back