• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

X-Games Sunday Night

That guy is down for the count. I don't understand the X Games at all. I think it's time to end this shit.

yeah i'm shocked they've been able to keep this going for so many years. once i was like 14 i didn't really care about seeing the same people spinning in the air year after year. i understand it takes a lot of skill, practice, and nerves to do the things they do, but at best they should do them every 3 or 4 years a la the olypmics

Somebody just landed a front flip on a snow mobile. I don't care who you are, mad props to him

Cool front flip but chances are the wreck gets all the coverage outside of ESPN.

Anyone staying up to watch shaun white?

How does Shaun White have no competition?

Is this like the UConn women's team a few years ago?

No, they were good and just didn't have any competition. Shawn White has competition, he's just that much better.

How does Shaun White have no competition?

Is this like the UConn women's team a few years ago?

It's the tight pants. They talked about it on a 'Sports Science' segment. Apparently wearing the tight pants create 20% less drag than the baggy pants everyone else wears. I guess the rest of the competitors are more concerned with looking cool

No, they were good and just didn't have any competition. Shawn White has competition, he's just that much better.

He's just utterly ridiculous compared to everyone else. You don't have to know a thing about snowboarding to watch him and tell he's far away better than anyone else.

It's the tight pants. They talked about it on a 'Sports Science' segment. Apparently wearing the tight pants create 20% less drag than the baggy pants everyone else wears. I guess the rest of the competitors are more concerned with looking cool

Heh, the skinny pants will be all the rage by next year ... thanks to him.

Back