• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Rivals Board: a Siberian Outpost

myDeaconmyhand

First man to get a team of horses up Bear Mountain
Reaction score
Just visited the "Deacons Illustrated" board for the first time. Only reconizable handle I recognized was JackTatum. Who goes there? Do they know we exist?
glago1.jpg

Yes, I am on there. I believe that most of the others that post over there also visit this site and the Scout site. As far as content and information goes, it is probably the best site of the three, but there is very little chatter.

Just being honest. . .no pimpin'. . .

Yes, I am on there. I believe that most of the others that post over there also visit this site and the Scout site. As far as content and information goes, it is probably the best site of the three, but there is very little chatter.

^^^ True

I'm still over there but the site is a shell of it's self since Jared stopped running it. In case some don't know Jared quit running the site due to new job obligations/family. Rivals turned the site over to the same guys that run the unc site(to save money I'm sure) and now a lot of it is hack articles. Every basketball player they "scout" in person is at an event that just so happens to have unc targets playing also. All interviews with football recruits contain questions about how the kid feels about unc and have multiple spelling/grammatical errors (and that's coming from someone who can't spell or type). Just sucks to look at the site now.

I'm still over there but the site is a shell of it's self since Jared stopped running it. In case some don't know Jared quit running the site due to new job obligations/family. Rivals turned the site over to the same guys that run the unc site(to save money I'm sure) and now a lot of it is hack articles. Every basketball player they "scout" in person is at an event that just so happens to have unc targets playing also. All interviews with football recruits contain questions about how the kid feels about unc and have multiple spelling/grammatical errors (and that's coming from someone who can't spell or type). Just sucks to look at the site now.

Yep, thats right. Jared's connections were equal to the connections Deman has, just Jared had them in football. Sucks to see him go, though I know he was keeping busy. He is an awesome guy, will be hard to equal the info he gave.

they still post insider info something we do not get often, but not enough to convince me to waste money on it.

Cancelled my subscription today. The QD fiasco put me over the edge. Limped his decision hard, obviously because of the UNC crap. I noticed a big downturn in the content, and now I know why. I clicked on one of the guy's profiles and he had all of this UNC shit on it. Gross. Everyone should cancel if they haven't already.

I cancelled mine about 6 months ago. I noticed one day that over in the premium it was getting like one post a day and I thought to myself why even bother. Jared did get a lot of inside info and did a good job running it. Sad to hear they have a bunch of UNC Homers running it now.

Back