• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC @ Wake (+16) o/u 152.5

daaberry

Reaction score
I'd be surprised if Wake kept it under 20 but I guess GT was able to last night.

"... I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."

I'll be betting the money line, Deacs win straight up.

Go to hell Carolina!

I believe UNC will at some point in the game be up 25 plus...because we're at home the back door cover could happen.

I believe UNC will at some point in the game be up 25 plus...because we're at home the back door cover could happen.

What the fuck has happened to the Deacs I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts? Henson? He's a dead man! Zeller? Dead!

I hope you guys beat the dogshit out of them

They are good, but not nearly as good away from home. I think this game will be ugly and the final score will be closer than most people think. With that said, I wouldn't touch this line one way or the other. I think they will be up 20+ at some point, but will probably play 3rd string for last 3 minutes or so. I also, think they will use this game to play White at PG for a couple extended stretches to give him some experience. Basically, they will treat this game as a scrimmage, so final score will be closer than game actually was.

At some point in time this season, we are going to shoot the ball really well for an entire game. Making 8+ three's, and getting to the line 20+ times. Chase will have a huge night and we will beat someone we're not suppose to be playing with. Dear Lord, I hope that night is tonight.

At some point in time this season, we are going to shoot the ball really well for an entire game. Making 8+ three's, and getting to the line 20+ times. Chase will have a huge night and we will beat someone we're not suppose to be playing with. Dear Lord, I hope that night is tonight.

That was the High Point game.

Hoping for the miracle, expecting the thrashing. 16.5 seems low to me, I'm guessing 92-72.

I'm just waiting for someone to talk about how it will be a moral victory if we keep it under 20.

I'm just waiting for someone to talk about how it will be a moral victory if we keep it under 20.

If someone does they should be punched in the taint. We are so far beyond moral victories at this point.

I don't see us keeping this under 20 though we played a little better against Duke then I expected so maybe we'll come out "inspired" to play tonight. I see us hanging around the 15-18 point range and then UNC push the lead over 20 late in the game.

If someone does they should be punched in the taint. We are so far beyond moral victories at this point.

The following was posted before the FSU game:

Some Blithering Idiot said:
If we hold it under 18 points (vs. FSU at home), we will have done very, very well.

Back