• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bzzz Fill-In-The-Blank Game

Sportin' Woody

Reaction score
Since we are going to get our dicks washed and handed to us at home tonight in front of a large UNC crowd I thought we could at least have some fun with it.

Fill in the blank:

Coach Bz: Ok buddies, I know I said this last week, but this game really is our Super Bowl. So, tonight we are going to __________________.

"Washed and handed to us" doesn't sound so bad. Sounds kinda polite.

"get really 'juiced up' and 'fired up' for tonight's festivities." (According to another thread as quoted by the WSJ).

pretend that the penises assraping us are only 2 inchers. This is UNC, after all.

"? I don't know. I'm asking you, the players, what we are going to do, because I don't know."

Dick washing, eh?

Coach Bz: Ok buddies, I know I said this last week, but this game really is our Super Bowl. So, tonight we are going to show all these baby blue motherfuckers that we don't leave the court with 14 seconds left in the game.

Since we are going to get our dicks washed and handed to us at home tonight in front of a large UNC crowd I thought we could at least have some fun with it.

Fill in the blank:

Coach Bz: Ok buddies, I know I said this last week, but this game really is our Super Bowl. So, tonight we are going to __________________.

pretend it's something else. i prefer syrup.

It would be much easier to prognosticate on his post-game pearls of wisdom.

I will say, though ... I have an oddly optimistic feeling about the way tonight is going to go.

pretend it's something else. i prefer syrup.

So first they were washing our dicks, now they're tossing our salad? Why are you all describing this game like an awesome Valentines day?

Coach Bz: Ok buddies, I know I said this last week, but this game really is our Super Bowl. So, tonight we are going to introduce you to your new coach, this can of Spam.

markasspam.jpg

Coach Bz: Ok buddies, I know I said this last week, but this game really is our Super Bowl. So, tonight we are going to introduce you to your new coach, this can of Spam.

markasspam.jpg

that can of Spam is an X's and O's GENIUS, I've got a list of references for that Spam around here somewhere....

that can of Spam is an X's and O's GENIUS, I've got a list of references for that Spam around here somewhere....

Easy now... Bz has a .058 edge in winning percentage on that can of Spam in conference away games the past 5 years.

Here's a fun fact (I didn't think it was thread-worthy... so I'm just dumping it here):

We've ascended... yes, ascended... to #315 (out of 345) in Offensive Rebounding %.

Dagger: that's the best a [Redacted] coached team has ever ranked in that category.

Here's a fun fact (I didn't think it was thread-worthy... so I'm just dumping it here):

We've ascended... yes, ascended... to #315 (out of 345) in Offensive Rebounding %.

Dagger: that's the best a [Redacted] coached team has ever ranked in that category.

This can't be true. I was thinking #320.

Back