• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Daniel Green

slickdeac

Reaction score
I really want to give a little shout out to him. Certainly there were times that he was overmatched and gave up offensive rebounds, but he seems determined and plays hard when he gets in there. His free throws have also been a pleasant surprise! It seems like every game he gets in, he goes to the line and drains 'em.

If he can bulk up a couple (hundred) pounds, he could be an adequate power forward. Someone give him some tape on Levy. If he turned into a Levy-type player that'd be amazing.

He, like most of our team, is a reason why they are easier and more fun to cheer for rather than last year's team--they are all trying really hard out there. Green, Fisher, Mckie, Nikita, CJ, Walker nowadays, TC, Carson... they all play hard. You can't deny any of them playing hard. Love it.

Hang in there, fellas. It's gonna get better.

I really want to give a little shout out to him. Certainly there were times that he was overmatched and gave up offensive rebounds, but he seems determined and plays hard when he gets in there. His free throws have also been a pleasant surprise! It seems like every game he gets in, he goes to the line and drains 'em.

If he can bulk up a couple (hundred) pounds, he could be an adequate power forward. Someone give him some tape on Levy. If he turned into a Levy-type player that'd be amazing.

He, like most of our team, is a reason why they are easier and more fun to cheer for rather than last year's team--they are all trying really hard out there. Green, Fisher, Mckie, Nikita, CJ, Walker nowadays, TC, Carson... they all play hard. You can't deny any of them playing hard. Love it.

Hang in there, fellas. It's gonna get better.

Daniel Green is 9-for-16 from the free throw line.

He did look slightly more refined yesterday at times.

His free throws have also been a pleasant surprise! It seems like every game he gets in, he goes to the line and drains 'em.

55% on the season, 50% in ACC play.

This is a parody thread, right?

37% from the field for the season, 20% in ACC play. Averaging 7 MPG and 0.9 PPG in ACC play.

No. Green tries hard every time he is on the court. Give him his fucking due.

Most everyone who makes it into college basketball tries hard. That's not "pat on the back" worthy.

He tries hard and I like him. Unfortunately, it looks like his best case scenarios is a taller version of Narcisse at Clemson.

He plays very hard. If he gets over te illness that keeps him from gaining weight and gains twenty pounds or so would make him a very servicable player.

The kid plays hard and has potential. That is 'bout the most we can say for any of our guys right now except CJ--he is a proven.

Wish he had dished the ball on our last possession. Then we would have only lost by 13.

I thought Daniel looked the best we've seen him all year last night.

Agreed. Big improvement from three months ago. Problem is, his five star heart isn't going to be enough to overcome 2 star talent. Props to him for giving it everything he has though.

Agreed. Big improvement from three months ago. Problem is, his five star heart isn't going to be enough to overcome 2 star talent. Props to him for giving it everything he has though.

That's not a fair assessment.

There are too many Tony Woods/Ty Walker apologists on this board for us not to recognize Daniel for his efforts.

I'm willing to put a small amount of money on Daniel being better than Tony was at the same stage by this time next year.

My opinions about Daniel have been stated at length on these boards multiple times.

Dan iel already does a lot of things better than Tony. He's not as good as tony yet, but he coudl get they and beyond.

Back