• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is Bz wearing an iPod Nano as a watch?

vadimivich

Reaction score
I just saw some photos and it appears he has something like this on his wrist:

tiktok-and-lunatik-300x300.jpg

Does that make him young and hip? Does he know how to operate a touch screen nano? And if he's hip enough to try and pull off a "watch" like that ... why on earth are his ties so bad?

Thought it was a Japanese TV. Reminds me of Reggie White saying that the Japs could take a wristwatch and turn it into a TV.

Someone once described it as a Dick Tracy watch. I thought that was pretty funny.

My god that tie is awful

I wouldn't have started a thread to point this out but if you clicked onto this thread & have scrolled this far down, I don't feel too bad about wasting your time for pointing out that while "My god that tie is awful" is certainly true, the remarkable thing is that he owns another one that is almost identical to it:

Last Night:
ap-201201312235813400665.jpg

HPU:
5Ib5j.png

Like where do you even find ties like that these days? Or is it left over from like 1993?

Last edited:
You have to have awful taste to buy a tie like that. But my question is what company even makes those ties since a company is supposed to make money and I don't think they're making money on those ugly ass ties.

Goodwill...

...saving his contract money for once he gets canned.

Back