• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Waste Management Pheonix Open

mebanedeac

Reaction score
Webb -6 and Bill -2 in round 1.

Leader is -7.

Would love for Webb to get an early season win.

Feel like I am talking to myself; but does anyone know what is going on with Stewart Cink---he was +12 in round 1, just 19 strokes back.

Feel like I am talking to myself; but does anyone know what is going on with Stewart Cink---he was +12 in round 1, just 19 strokes back.

I think he missed a 3 footer that would have put him at +11

Webb is in contention at every tourney he plays. Still crazy at how good he is. I'm counting down the days until our Carolina Country Club reunion at Augusta National.

Waste Management sounds like a perfect sponsor for a golf tournament in February. Wake me up when they get to Augusta.

This is the tournament that's supposedly the biggest party crowd on tour right? With one hole in particular that is really rowdy?

This is the tournament that's supposedly the biggest party crowd on tour right? With one hole in particular that is really rowdy?

The 16th is a giant party.

tpc-scottsdale-16-aerial_t640.jpg

Wow. I don't think I've seen the aerial shot of that hole before. That is incredible.

They basically enter into a one-hole stadium from the 15th green. Must be awesome to come out of the tunnel onto the tee.

Last edited:
Webb announced yesterday he and Dowd have child #2 on the way

Wow. I don't think I've seen the aerial shot of that hole before. That is incredible.

They basically enter into a one-hole stadium from the 15th green. Must be awesome to come out of the tunnel onto the tee.

Make sure you bring stuff to give away.

Webb is -2 after 4 holes in his 2nd round. -8 over-all; but the leader is -14.

Back