• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Football Schedule Released

ManhassetDeac

Dshamal Schoetz
Reaction score
With signing day come and gone, anyone know when we should be expecting the release of the ACC Football Schedule?

Last edited:
It's been released between 4-14 Feb the past 5 years. Sounds like a couple schools haven't nailed down their non-conference schedule. I know WVU is trying to get out of their home and home with FSU this year and next.

Is WVU playing a Big 12 schedule next year?

As far as WFU goes, I think the Carolina game is basically confirmed for 9/8. That will be my first trip to Winston next year.

Yes and the WVU-FSU game was cancelled today. bummer!

So how much are the hypocrites from WVU paying to get out early after committing to the Big East weeks before departing? Will Pitt & Syracuse be given the same option of early departures?

series. I'm sure it had to do with the uncertainty of moving conferences but sux since it would have been a great game that will probably get replaced with a W. Michigan or someone like that being it's so late in the process.

So how much are the hypocrites from WVU paying to get out early after committing to the Big East weeks before departing? Will Pitt & Syracuse be given the same option of early departures?

$350,000 exit fee.

Is WVU playing a Big 12 schedule next year?

As far as WFU goes, I think the Carolina game is basically confirmed for 9/8. That will be my first trip to Winston next year.

REALLY!! Are you fucking kidding me. I have a wedding to go to on the September 8th. If that's the UNC game I'm gonna be pissed.

We could end up replacing WVU as FSU's opponent for the 8th. That's probably about the only scenario where we wouldn't be at home that weekend ... don't think we would have a bye week in week 2 (would certainly hope not)

REALLY!! Are you fucking kidding me. I have a wedding to go to on the September 8th. If that's the UNC game I'm gonna be pissed.

Same for me except I won't be pissed if it's a night game because I could maybe get an extra game attended out of the season.

Very possible the Wake/UNC game is Sept 8... all our non-conf games are already slated. Sept 8 is the only opening in September for us... Elon on Sept 1, Louisville on Sept 15, ECU on Sept 22, and Idaho (filling the hole the Vols left) on Sept 29.

Sounds like FSU is trying hard to replace WVU with a game on Sept. 8, the day that game had been scheduled for.

UNC @ Wake on Sept. 8 looking more and more like a mortal lock

We play Notre Dame in South Bend on the 17th of November, is that correct?

Back