• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Long Awaited SkinsNDeacs Star Lock Super Bowl Thread

SkinsNDeacs

Reaction score
This year at SkinsNDeacs Inc we have not released one pick to the public for free. We feel obligated to give the wanting public our Super Bowl pick. However, before we get to it...let's review the SkinsNDeacs Star Lock System and its documented payout percentage.

* Star Lock 64.3% payout
** Star Lock 78.7% payout
*** Star Lock 81.9% payout
****Star Lock 88.8% payout
*****Star Lock 93.33% payout

We were leaning on a * Star Lock all week but as late as 11:34am today we bumped it up to a ** Star Lock.

So...without further ado
(drum-roll)

THE SKINSNDEACS 2012 SUPER BOWL STAR LOCK PICK

IS

THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS -2.5

We thank all of our friends and clients for a good year.

As always...good luck!

God bless,

SkinsNDeacs

I'll take the Giants at your book, Skins, even with your line set at +2.5. One hundred clams.

You game?

Wrong.

Giants 28
Pats 24

Rob Gronkowski tries to go, but his ankle injury is too much. Pats stall on the Giants 20 yard line as time expires.

In a hard fought battle the game is tired after regulation. In a show of sportsmanship they share the trophy and everyone is happy and flowers spew out of Brady's asshole.

It pains me to say this but the Patriots led by Dreamboat are going to win by 11.

If everybody and their grandma didn't have the Giants, I'd think Skins was an idiot. The Giants are playing good football and just have it together. The Pats haven't looked that impressive. But Vegas knows their shit and the fact that they haven't moved this line even though it seems the Giants are the popular pick means some people in the know feel real good about the Pats.

Vegas has money on the Pats and the under.

Mind you VEGAS has money on those two things. And if I had to pick between them I like the under at 55.5.

55.5 is a lot of points. Vegas is predicting something around 30-27. Anything above that would be one of the highest scoring Super Bowls of all time. Definitely like the under.

Wrong.

Giants 28
Pats 24

Rob Gronkowski tries to go, but his ankle injury is too much. Pats stall on the Giants 20 yard line as time expires.

This guy was pretty spot on. Giants win by 4, Gronk tries and sucks, pats stall around the 50.

Better than the infamous Skins Lock.

SDeacz, Weatherford did some fine work last night.

Back