• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Congratulations, Jeff [Redacted]!

OldGoldBeard

A Sorry WR Like Crabtree
Reaction score
Today's victories by Georgia Tech and VPI, coupled with the ACC's move to an 18-game conference slate next year, ensures that your 1-15 record from last season will stand alone as the worst in the history of the ACC's 16-game schedule. Congratulations! We couldn't have done it without you.

"First and foremost, I'd like to thank God for giving me the strength to suck at my job."

Oddly we are 1 game out of 7th and 2 games out of 6th.
5 of our last 7 are winnable. And I will still say we can steal one at UVA.

Do these Buzz bashing threads ever get old for you guys?

Maybe. But they won't ever get older than watching this jackass ruin our program game by game. They won't ever get older than watching double digit loss after double digit loss.

#BuzzOUT!

He is a cancer on this program. He should do the honorable thing and resign... too bad he isn't an honorable man. Sucks for us.

Following Texas trolling every DV7 post >>>>>> watching every Wake game this year.

If Bzzz isn't statistically the worst major conference hire of the last 20 years, he's got to be in the top 5.

So where do the honorable histrionics of Terrell, Woods, Tabb, and Stewart come into play for you folks?

You mean those poor young men that Bzz failed? His incompetence and poor leadership skills are having an impact both on and off the court. These are not adult "NBA" players. The job is more than just coaching.

So where do the honorable histrionics of Terrell, Woods, Tabb, and Stewart come into play for you folks?

Hard to blame Dino for things that happened under [Redacted]'s watch.

fuck you and have fun living alone your entire life you worthless piece of shit.

completley unneccessary. Despicable.

lol

Did you type those on your watch, Jeffy?

Back