• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bobcats-Clippers Tickets?

Buttermaker

Reaction score
What is the ticket market like outside of TWC Arena on gameday? I am considering trying to go to the Clippers game next Saturday. That will be a more popular game than most due to CP3 being in town. Thoughts on ticket pricing outside the arena?

The market outside isn't very difficult. With the redesigned Clips in town it will be more active, but I can't imagine it will be too out of hand.

Can't tell if this is a serious thread.

The Bobs are like 3-20 on the season.

Aware of that, thanks. Thus the desire to pay well below face value for tickets. Face value pricing is absurd for this team.

I'll be there. My first Bobcats game. I will have a Clippers polo on at half court. Can't wait

grouping has desk on all bobcat games.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Look on stubhub the day of the game and you may find great deals. I recently found tickets below 33% of face value, courtside center court. But they get posted and sell within like 10 minutes.

There's really no risk, aside from perhaps not sitting exactly where you want if it doesn't work out. The upside is baller seats on the cheap.

Man, don't know what to tell you, tickets look expensive for this game. You can get upperdeck clippers tix for like $3, why are they all going for like $50 in Charlotte?

they got that way in dc this weekend too.

Got a call from an "Entertainment Consultant" with the Bobcats today, asking if I would be interested in making some trips down to some games. Random.

I can get uppers for $18, lowers for $61. PM me if interested. First 5k fans get a Kemba T-shirt.

The Benson Ticket Office on campus has a block of tickets (Section 210) for sale to this game.

Last edited:
What's the big deal? Chauncey Billups is injured and won't even be playing. Sorry to burst everyone's bubble.

Back