• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Super Bowl XLVI Thread

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
matchup_3col_120203.JPG

Post your score predictions, party plans (food!) and then later game commentary here.

I got

Giants 30-24 Patriots

Wings and pizza, Troegs Hopback keg, friends.

Last edited:
What is everyone eating tonight? I just finished making some chili, and I'm trying to decide if I want anything else.

Chili, meatballs, chicken dip, etc. on the menu.

Just watching the games I feel like the Giants win. With that said, I always feel nervous going against Brady and wouldn't be surprised to see him prove everyone wrong.

I will say Giants 31-28 with Eli leading the Giants down the field late and a field goal winning it.

Heading to a yearly pigpicken party I go to at a friend's bar downtown.

Pats in a close one.

Pats by 11. Ribs, chili... the works at our place.

Just reserved my squares. I love SB parties.

Pulling for the pats hard obviously. I just want some Eli interceptions so that I can sing ginuwine's triumph "ride my pony" with references to the entire manning family logically placed in my rendition of the song.

I predict 30-27 pats. Note: I have no confidence in this prediction.

Eating more buffalo wings than I can handle. The state of matter of my feces tomorrow? Plasma.

cheering for the pats so i can laugh at all the giants fans around me. in the event that the pats aren't doing well cheering for my square so i can win money. i'd need 45/35-14/24 giants for this to happen.

Most of my coworkers are Giants fans, so go Giants...

Had country fried steak, eggs, grits and buscuits with gravy for breakfast at Cracker Barrel today. Lunch was strip steak on the grill with sauteed spinach and red pinto beans. For the game, my wife and I are having buffalo wings and chips with bean dip. My jog tomorrow morning should be fun...

I think the under favors the Giants, the over the Pats personally.

I'm also considering stabbing myself in the eyes with a blunt object instead of having to watch/'root' for one of these teams.

Last edited:
Drink anytime you think to yourself that brady is a douchebag.

Back