• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke vs. North Carolina

I'm pulling for...

• Total voters

RollWave35

#KeepPounding
Reaction score
Your two favorite teams play Wednesday night in the most hyped college basketball game of the year.

So, as a Wake fan, who do you pull for? I'm not even giving a third option of "Neither/Earth caves in"...you must choose. Which do you hate a little less than the other? K's floppers against Roy's criers. It's good times all around.

Even Henson's unnecessary dunk at the end of the Maryland game isn't enough to make me pull for Duke. The Plumlee/Kelly/Rivers Trifecta of Douche is just too powerful.

Last edited:
I must've missed choice 3) The floor opens up and swollows up both teams and coaching staffs, never to be seen again.

I don't choose in this situation, there is no lesser of 2 evils in this one.

Edit: You probably should change the question to "who do you want to lose more." I would hope no one on this board would admit to "pulling" for either one of them, especially when we're so bad one or the other losing doesn't help us in any way.

Last edited:
NC natives vote Duke, others vote Carolina. Just guessing.

NC natives vote Duke, others vote Carolina. Just guessing.

images

Maybe you meant "NJ natives"?

Also, this poll is incomplete without a "roof collapse/building fire" option

For this thread, one of my most hated Duke players ever getting dunked on while trying to flop.

I voted Carolina - not so much pulling for them, per se, but my wife is a UNC Alum so if they lose she'll be miserable to be around. I hate Duke so much though.

ABC, even if its Floppers, and K

I always pull for the away team, in the hopes that we get entertaining shots of butterfaces/asians in the crowd crying.

Killing me... I can make a strong case either way.. but I think my perception that CH has a larger 'Wal-Mart' fanbase than Duke tipped me to Duke..

Back