• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do we still have a coaches radio show for hoops?

Sgt Hulka

Board Big Toe
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything about it in a few weeks. Have they canceled it?

secret-obsession.jpg

They decided to replace it with someone more interesting than hearing [Redacted] talk, tune in on Thursday night at 7 pm for...... Analysis of the book War and Peace, page by page.

I understand that there isn't a lot that he can say or is going to say but I get tired of the "Our guys are really trying and you just stick with us and you'll be glad you did."

I heard it last week. Two unicorn & rainbow fans were chastising the fanbase. Somewhere deacfreke and rj were both giddy.

I heard it last week. Two unicorn & rainbow fans were chastising the fanbase. Somewhere deacfreke and rj were both giddy.

Giddy because they were on the radio?

Why were they chastising the fan base on radio? Wouldn't it have been easier to call all five of them personally?

Oh well. I would prefer to actually see the wins rather then keep being told they are coming. if they makes me a bad fan then so be it.

If a radio show is scheduled but no one listens, did it really happen?

They decided to replace it with someone more interesting than hearing [Redacted] talk, tune in on Thursday night at 7 pm for...... Analysis of the book War and Peace, page by page.

I heard that the show will start with [Redacted] reading The Great Culture Change by F. Ron Wellman from the beginning. After a few minutes, Stan will attempt to ask some WF basketball questions, but [Redacted] will ignore him and continue reading. As Stan continues to ask questions, [Redacted] will become flustered and insist that he must proceed in order to finish the book in the allotted time.

At the end of the show, a frustrated and incensed Stan will demand that [Redacted] talk about WF basketball. [Redacted] will put the book down and take a phone call. Stan will ask if the caller has any questions or comments for [Redacted]. There will be a few moments of silence. Then, an audio recording of [Redacted] reading The Great Culture Change will play over the phone from the exact place that [Redacted] stopped reading it to close the show.

ProbationDeac
Millhouse
HeavyPetter

Your sarcasm detectors are broken

ah fuck, i can't believe i couldn't pick out sarcasm

Back