• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video of 7'5" high school basketball player against his slightly smaller competition

RollWave35

#KeepPounding
Reaction score
Video of 7'5" high school basketball player against his slightly smaller competition

His teammates using the Fresh Prince's flawless "Pass it to Will" gameplan, feeding this kid the rock on every play.

Damn. That guy is huge. That is like me playing sports in video games. Oh, TWDeac has 99 speed, 99 agility, 99 arm strength, 99 break tackle....

He really lost the jump ball at the beginning of the game?

His stats aren't as incredible as you'd think for a 7'5 kid playing Class 2A basketball.

24 points
14 rebounds
5 blocks

His team has also lost 5 games somehow.

His stats aren't as incredible as you'd think for a 7'5 kid playing Class 2A basketball.

24 points
14 rebounds
5 blocks

His team has also lost 5 games somehow.

I wonder how much of it is that the coaches don't want him completely pwning teams by himself. Teamwork and all...

I wonder how much of it is that the coaches don't want him completely pwning teams by himself. Teamwork and all...
It's high school basketball! It's Class 2A! It ain't intramurals! Go play intramurals, brother.

Looks better than Ty

628x471.jpg

Hilarious - looks like an adult playing 'slam ball' with a bunch of toddlers.

He's got shoulders too. It's not like he's Manute or Chuck Nevin.

Has he ever played against good people?

He's around here. Next time I talk to my buddies who coach, I'll ask them what they think about the guy.

Apparently he has a tumor on his pituitary gland which led to his growth and other potential physical problems.

He catches the ball well and has fairly good feet.

Last edited:
He's got height but a ways to go on his skills yet.

Is there such thing as a 3sec violation in high school?

He's got shoulders too. It's not like he's Manute or Chuck Nevin.

Has he ever played against good people?

He's around here. Next time I talk to my buddies who coach, I'll ask them what they think about the guy.

Apparently he has a tumor on his pituitary gland which led to his growth and other potential physical problems.

He catches the ball well and has fairly good feet.

People with that sometimes end up over 7'6. Sadly they usually end up dying very young... hopefully that's not the case with this guy.

Side note: Doing his laundry must be a bitch... It doesn't feel like it takes too much to fill up the machine and I'm 6'1. His clothes are twice my size.

People with that sometimes end up over 7'6. Sadly they usually end up dying very young... hopefully that's not the case with this guy.

He can always play for me!

Back