• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We will never be good again

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
With apologies to skip, I had a vision within a dream within a nightmare the evening past, and said vision told me that we will never be a good basketball program again, certainly not in my life time (and I have a few more decades left in me I hope!)

That's all I got.

goddammit, I KNEW IT. Thanks for confirming though, maybe now I can move on with my life and just embrace our eternal suckitude

You woke up before your vision could finish telling you that you've only got about 5 years left.

No waiii, as long as Wake is in the ACC, there's a chance. We just need a dynamic coach.

With apologies to skip, I had a vision within a dream within a nightmare the evening past, and said vision told me that we will never be a good basketball program again, certainly not in my life time (and I have a few more decades left in me I hope!)

That's all I got.

We-Need-To-Go-Deeper.jpg

Fyicicing face painters! We will come out of the wilderness 2 years after Bzzz.

That's all I got.
Are you sure it was not in my life time. Mrs. W asked me if the life insurance is paid up

That's all I got.

This HAAS already been discussed.

I'm thinking the [Redacted] hire set us back a decade. With any luck, some nba team will need an assistant video editor and 'melo ball holder next season.

That's all I got.

I thought this thread was about the giants.

So there are other people out there besides Moon who are negrepping on the basis of height? Also I'm not 5'5"

I hope you are wrong but I have to wonder, other than hiring a big name coach, how does Wake keep from becoming just a mediocre team moving forward. I mean what will keep Wake from becoming an average team like a Boston College. Can Buzz become the next Brad Stevens?

Back