• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake (+14) @ UVA o/u 119.5

daaberry

Reaction score
So it appears Vegas is expecting a game of:
UVA 65
WF 51

Sounds like it will be a fun one tomorrow night.

Last edited:
Even in UVA's greatest seasons I don't ever recall a line like that against WF. Damn.

Even in UVA's greatest seasons I don't ever recall a line like that against WF. Damn.

Yeah, especially in our house. Stay away though unless the Hoos are motivated to cover late.

Yeah, especially in our house. Stay away though unless the Hoos are motivated to cover late.

I thought the game was up there? I'd take the points and the over. FWIW.

It's in Charlottesville. Weve always struggled up there anyway. I say something like 71-53 UVA. Wake will struggle to score period

Who fucking cares. We've got Bzz on the road against a ranked team. Automatic loss.

Oops. I was reliving the glory day of last season.

Still see Wake with the back door cover.

It's not like UVA has some crazy amount of talent. If WF plays well I expect a close game. They are undersized and Travis should have a good game, with Ty causing lots of problems inside. Contain Mike Scott (much easier said than done) and hit some shots and Wake can compete for sure.

where can i watch? it does not look like it is on espn 3 feed

It's in Charlottesville. Weve always struggled up there anyway. I say something like 71-53 UVA. Wake will struggle to score period

Odom and Dino were a combined 8-4 in Charlottesville. That is a struggle?

Wake should cover that. UVA isn't a blowout type of team. If turrrible VT can beat them in cville, Wake should be able to keep it within 16.

Back