• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kenny Powers' Open Letter To Tim Tebow

Danny McBride is a fan of obscure NC towns. His movie "The Foot, Fist Way" was set and filmed in Concord NC.

Jody Hill, Concord native, wrote and directed "The Foot Fist Way" and co-created Eastbound and Down. That is where the NC connections come from.

And Danny McBride went to School of the Arts.

I think McBride has family in Shelby. Can't wait for him to mock MB!

Meh. There were some parts in there Kenny Powers simply wouldn't say in the show and it detracted from the really funny parts

Eastbound and Down will be in Durham at the DBAP filming for an episode next week. Get excited, I know I am.

Jody Hill, Concord native, wrote and directed "The Foot Fist Way" and co-created Eastbound and Down. That is where the NC connections come from.

There's actually another NC connection as well. Ben Best, who co-wrote Foot Fist Way (and appeared in it) and also co-created and co-writes East Bound and Down, is from High Point, NC and also went to the School of the Arts. Fun fact - Best was also in Superbad. He was one of the guys on the couch laughing at Jonah Hill's character when the girl bleeds all over him.

Eastbound and Down will be in Durham at the DBAP filming for an episode next week. Get excited, I know I am.

I know that you work for the Bulls, but I don't see why they would be filming next week. Season 3 is only 8 episodes and they start airing on 2/19, so surely the entire season is already in the can. They were filming stuff in Wilmington last August. Also, they haven't announced whether there will be a Season 4, so they can't be filming for that already. So, basically, I have no idea what they would be filming at the DPAB next week. You'll have to fill us in.

I know that you work for the Bulls, but I don't see why they would be filming next week. Season 3 is only 8 episodes and they start airing on 2/19, so surely the entire season is already in the can. They were filming stuff in Wilmington last August. Also, they haven't announced whether there will be a Season 4, so they can't be filming for that already. So, basically, I have no idea what they would be filming at the DPAB next week. You'll have to fill us in.

According to the casting director in Wilmington they are shooting in Myrtle as well. From what I understand it's a short shoot so I assumed they just wanted to add a few things in to the upcoming season.

My cousin lives in Wilmington. They had triplets about a year ago. The boys are starring as the son of Kenny Powers in Season 3.

Kinda funny...the beginning of that, it was kinda funny how somewhat true it was

McBride said in an interview that there will only be 3 seasons. That was the plan from day 1.

Yeah, not funny. But I will be watching Season 3.

I'll fill you in when I know more. They will be rolling in on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Back